Residential Property Management Service
Our knowledge of the Triangle real estate market gives our clients the benefit of knowing their investment is managed by an experienced property management team.
Our clients 24/7 access to information regarding the financial &rental status of their investment property. We find quality tenants by completing detailed background checks.
- Marketing on the Top Real Estate Website! Including CPTriangle.com, local MLS, Trulia, Zillow, HotPads, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Apartments.com,and many more.
- Rental market analysis for competitive rental pricing
- Tenant Application & Background check through TransUnion SmartMove
- 24/7 Online Accountsfor both Owners and Tenants
- Monthly Property Statements
- Rental payment collection, accounting& dispersal
- Tenant Procurement & screening
- Representation in Small Claims court
- Property acquisition & Listing services available
Contact us for details related to marketing & monthly management
Property Management& Marketing Fees are negotiated based on the property.
Property Advertising: Our focus is to advertise your property on sites that deliver rental leads and we go where renters are searching. In addition to advertising your property on CPTriangle.com, local MLS, and Postlests.com, Trulia, Zillow, HotPads, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Facebook and many more.Rental market analysis for competitive rental pricing. Yard sign & lockbox placement!
Tenant Screening: We utilize TransUnionto thoroughly screen rental applicants 18 years and older. Full credit, criminal, eviction and sex offender background checks are required, and we verify employment, income, rental history and references.
Check out our Application & Minimum rental qualifications
Steps & Minimum Requirements
Online Rental Application: $49 per adult (Application is $34 & Credit Check is $15)
After the application has been submitted a representative from Chanticleer Properties will be in contact with the prospective tenant with 24 hours.
- Credit & Criminal Background checks required for all persons on the lease.
- Security Deposits are based on credit report and will be between 1 & 2 months
- Scores must be 620 or above with NO prior bankruptcy
- Clean rental history (NO pervious evictions)
- SECTION 8 NOT ACCEPTED
- 60 days of current income/employment history
- Monthly income above 2 ½ times the monthly rental balance
- Pet Fees are $250 and up (Based on pet species)
Disclaimer: All applications are reviewed & submitted to the owner(s) for final approval. The owner(s) reserve the right to accept or deny any rental application that do not meet their needs.
Accounting & Billing: We offer our owners and tenants the convenience of receiving and paying funds electronically. Owners can view maintenance and utility invoices or receipts, owner draws, itemized monthly statements and year-end statements for taxes.
Managing Our Owner(s)
Rent Collect & Dispersal
Rent is Due on the 1st and past due after the 5th of the month. Upon receipt, rent is deposited in the Chanticleer Properties Escrow Account. The processing period is from 3-5 days from receiving. After the Tenant’s online payment or money order clears, the Owner’s proceeds are paid by direct deposit or bill pay check within 7 days of receiving payment. There are No Hidden Fees, Owners pay no fee while the property is vacant.
Owners have access to an online account 24/7. Documents, statements& receipts are upload to the account for downloading or printing. Owner Statements show monthly income and expenses in either Cash or Accrual accounting. Owners maintain a maintenance account ($300) for routine repairs or emergencies. The status in the maintenance account is reflected on the Owner Statement. Owners can also submit maintenance & account request online
Market Condition updates
Regular Market analysisreports for better insight relater to current rental conditions, what’s hot in real estate, and current events. We also provide new property acquisition support & have a new development team for investors looking for low cost rentals.
Managing the Tenant(s)
We enforce the terms of the lease by aggressively collecting the rent.
- All rents are due on the 1st of each month, with a grace period to the 5th
- A courtesy reminder is sent 5 days head of the 1st
- Another reminder is sent 3rd of the month.
- Late Notice with immediate request for payment on the 6th of the month
- Vacate Notice on the 15th of the month
Maintenance: Our property managers dispatch licensed and insured vendors to service maintenance repairs.
Property Inspection Reports,powered by HappyCo: On site move in & move out inspections with tenants. Quarterly, annually, and yearly inspections available upon owner request. Inspections will include pictures & a report. This can be access through the owners account once uploaded.
Procure Tenant Service: For the investor that prefers to manage the property themselves, we offer a procure tenant only solution. This will include: rental pricing, full service marketing, tenant screening, lease documentation signed by all parties, and introduction arrangement with owners. No management services provided. Marketing fee starts at $600